Influencing company decision makers is the Holy Grail for B2B marketers. But engaging this time-poor and discerning audience is a notoriously hard task.
To discover what sets high performance branded content apart from the rest, Raconteur surveyed the content habits of 500 European C-suites. Our research reveals a clear roadmap to influencing the C-suite in four simple steps.
Download our findings today using the form below to discover:
- Why company executives turn to branded content
- Which formats resonate with C-suite members the most
- What credibility means in the eyes of company decision makers
- The role design plays in securing the attention of the C-suite
- Why long-form content is best for engaging company executives
- How to create content that resonates with the C-suite in four simple steps